Login Redirect PRO version will allow you to set custom redirect role for your user. You can set any URL for a user to redirect after login or registration.
Donwload the free version from here. The free version is required to run the pro version.
- Redirect user based on USER ID to a custom URL
- Redirect User to a WordPress page
- Any Custom user role is available to redirect
- WooCommerce is not required with the PRO version
- It supports any login page
- Install the Free version on your website which you can find here.
- After purchasing the plugin download the zip file from your account/download section.
- Now, navigate to your website’s wp-admin → Plugins → Add new
- Upload the zip file and install the paid version
- Activate the plugin to unlock paid features
Q: How can I get a User ID?
Ans- Please navigate to your wp-admin -> User and now hover the mouse pointer on the username. You will see a URL on the left bottom corner of your website.
- Redirect to custom URL after registration
- Code refactoring
- Allow Redirection of Non-WP URL
- Sanitize data while saving into the database
- Initial Release
- User ID base redirection
- Specific Page or URL to redirect has been added
brettm (verified owner) –
Great plugin, it works as it said it would. I had a query and the response was very fast!
jrahardjo (verified owner) –
Very quick response on support question. Good product that works & the developer is very open to feature suggestion. Highly recommended!
lovadorotea (verified owner) –
Works perfectly and exactly what I needed. No other related plugin worked for me. BIG +!
WP Doctor –
Thanks for your great review 🙂 If you have time then rate us on WordPress.org – https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-login-redirect