Which WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace You Should Buy?
Are you an entrepreneur or dreamer, who wants to start their own unique online business? Let me guess, you want to proceed with a multivendor store. Well, you are not alone, my friend!
Starting a multivendor eCommerce store has become one of the greatest ways to build a strong business. Thanks to the internet, it has been easier to generate leads and impress customers. Also, the availability of open source solutions such as WordPress opened a new door to small business owners, who want to start slow.
If you are reading this, then you must have done some research and already know about WooCommerce. It is one of the most popular eCommerce solutions that can help you to build your dream store in minutes. Besides that, it’s completely free!
However, if you are willing to obtain multivendor capabilities, WooCommerce alone cannot help you with that. You will need something else, a WooCommerce multivendor plugin. There are many multivendor plugins for WordPress. So, which one you should choose?
Don’t worry, I am here to help you find the best multivendor marketplace plugin in the WordPress industry. Today, we will compare some powerful plugins that can turn any WooCommerce store into a full-fledged marketplace. Let’s find out.
WooCommerce Multivendor Plugin for WordPress
Enough chitchat, let’s get to the business, shall we? These are the most popular multivendor plugins that you will or already have come around –
Now, I shall tell you what these plugins can do for you. Then, you will be able to choose the right one for you, by yourself!
This is the number one multivendor plugin out there. Dokan is the most popular multivendor plugin that can create an awesome marketplace for you. Here are it’s unique features –
- Dokan is based on WooCommerce. This means it extends WC’s functionalities and turns it into a multivendor store.
- Easy vendor registration. Anyone can register as vendors, even customers can become vendors in simple steps. You can also use Dokan Vendor Verification extension to verify real sellers.
- Users can use social login API to register or login with popular social networking sites.
- Different commission types for vendors including global, product based, vendor based, category based commissions.
- Awesome frontend vendor dashboard.
- Vendors can create and manage their own stores.
- Frontend product and order management for vendors.
- Advanced shipping and coupon options.
- Withdraw system for vendors where admin approves requests.
- Powerful reports and analytics for both vendors and admin.
- Admin can manage everything directly from WordPress Dashboard.
- Bookable products, digital products, variable products and many more
- Helpful and dedicated support.
- Starter package Price: $149
Besides that, there are also many features that make this powerhouse multivendor plugin the best one in the market. You can find out about all its features from here.
This one is also very popular among WordPress users. They have made their position using a unique and aggressive marketing strategy. However, they have similar features like Dokan. But they do not have frontend order management like Dokan, detailed reports, back ordering, store contact form, ticked based support system, Google maps etc.
Here are some of its features that its users like –
- Frontend dashboard with features like Dokan.
- Frontend product management.
- Different commission types.
- Shipping management.
- Variable products.
- Coupon management.
- Store widgets and many more.
- Single Site Price: $149
It also has other features like bookable products, variable products, reports, vendor registration, emails etc.
WC Marketplace is comparatively New in the market. However, they are doing very good. They have many useful features that make it a good multivendor plugin. If you are looking for a basic multivendor marketplace and have a tight budget, this is the solution you should consider.
- Frontend product and order management.
- Withdraw system for vendors.
- Individual vendor stores.
- Multiple commission types.
- Seller Management.
- Storefront widgets.
- Store SEO and social profiles.
- Earning reports
- Store contact form
- Single Site Price: $80
Although it does not have advanced features like WC Vendor or Dokan, it can still be useful to small business owners.
What do you think? Still can’t choose whats best for you?
Let me help you again. Think about the criteria’s that you need. Here are some samples,
- What you really need?
- How big your store would be?
- What type of products you want to sell?
- Do you want your vendors to feel comfortable with the system?
- How much you want to cost?
Now, if you want to start a simple multivendor store, then WC Marketplace is good. If you want to get all the important and advanced features you can go with Dokan or also can choose WC Vendors (still they have many important features like frontend order management missing).
If you are planning to make your business big so that you can earn big, then Dokan is the right choice. For small multivendor business, WC Marketplace would be enough.
If you aim to sell a variety of products like bookable, digital, variable, simple, downloadable etc. then there’s no other option than Dokan Multivendor Marketplace.
Now, you may want your users especially your vendors to feel comfortable and get all the necessary features they want. If so, then you must select Dokan. It has the best UI, beautiful design, strong support and also all the features that they would want.
Finally, if you are planning to start slow and spend as less as possible, WC Marketplace should be your answer. But I must tell you, starting slow is a good strategy, but you should also think about what you are getting and what you could get if you spend a little more. Who knows, you might eventually require advanced features and they might become your best selling points!
So, the choice is yours. Choose the most suitable WooCommerce Multivendor Plugin for your business and start the engine!
Which themes are marketplace compatible?
You ca check for more from here.