WooCommerce 2.4.2 Updated
After releasing their new update, WooCommerce released another update with some fix and tweak. Those who did not see the change log, I am helping you to get the change-log.
- Fix – If all variations are out of stock, maintain pricing display.
- Fix – Prevent double add to cart due to ajax endpoints.
- Fix – ordering_args in product_category shortcode.
- Fix – Tax inclusive prices rounding case.
- Tweak – If no variation prices are found, show no price label rather than free.
- Tweak – Made tab panel selector more specific to avoid theme conflicts.
- Tweak – Made checkout make use of new ajax endpoints.
- Tweak – woocommerce_force_ssl_checkout no longer needs to check for admin-ajax actions.
- Tweak – Hide get_formatted_legacy notices when doing ajax.
- Tweak – use shop_single instead of full image size for variations.
You can download the latest version from here.